Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Take Your Own Advice

I just spent 15 minutes reading through some old posts on this site. On the one hand, the results were depressing. There are so many great thoughts and ideas out there ...but I feel a little phony having not lived up to all my advice from the past 2 years.

On the other hand, it's encouraging to see that deep down I know what is right. I know the ways I want to be different, and what it will take to get there - even if I don't always act that way.

Writing to yourself (or to others) is something we should all do. Otherwise, it's too easy to forget where your mind has been. And, you can take your own advice from time to time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's perfect time to make a few plans for the longer term and it is time to be happy. I've read this publish and
if I may just I want to counsel you few fascinating issues or
tips. Perhaps you can write next articles relating to this article.
I desire to learn more things about it!

Here is my site FDA approved diet and appetite suppressors in Miami