Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I still exist

Sorry for the brief absence, I was out of town for a few days.

So twice now, people have mentioned "The Secret" which is a "life changing" book/DVD about how if you put out positive thoughts and energy into the world, that's what you'll get back from it.

Over 1300 people have reviewed it on amazon, and it seems to be one of those books that either gets 5 stars or 1 star. Half of the people love it, and the other half think it's a load of infomercial crap.

Has anyone out there read this or heard of it? I'm curious. If nothing else, I could justify reading it as research for this blog!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I haven't read The Secret myself but I'm sure there are useful parts and crap parts like most self-improvement products. I do have the book on CD if you'd like to borrow it. It's 4 CDs.