Thursday, January 03, 2008

On Killing Time

I've said it before and I'll say it again:
Doing the things that you have been putting off will make you happier than continuing to procrastinate.
Even if you don't think it affects you. It does.
Even if you think you'll have plenty of time to do it later. You won't. And even if you do, it will come at the expense of other more enjoyable things.

I didn't kill any time today. Although technically I didn't get to relax till 9pm (and promptly began to write this blog, which probably doesn't count as relaxing anyway), I feel so much better than all those days when I just get to kill time however I please.

Of course, refer below to what I learned in 2007, and you'll see that if I keep this up for a few days, I'm sure to long for "killing time mode" again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.